Who will be the better pro Adam Morrison or JayJay Redick?
Who will be the better pro Adam Morrison or JayJay Redick?
Go Huskers!
Neither will be very good imo. Redick to slow and cant drive against NBA players, Morrison cant handle a big athletic guy guarding him.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
I haven't watched enough of Morrison to really have an opinion. I think Redick should be ok, I mean he has done pretty well against pretty good competition more often than not. He may not be a superstar, but he could/should be at worst a good man off the bench, who is a step fresher than the others, thus allowing him to get some shots off outside.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Redick will be a 3pt specialist in the NBA imo. He'll come in when a team needs a boost.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Watching Salim play point guard this year, I feel Redick can play in the nba but he is def a bench guy because he is too short to guard most 2 guards and definietly not as talented as Salim to play point.
Reddick will be a Steve Kerr type player I think. Morrison will be a Larry Bird mixed w/ Dirk Nowitzki type player I think.
Go Huskers!
I have to agree w/ you on this one . Going back to the 80's Detroit Pistons , they had Isiah Thomas and Joe Dumars at the guard positions . When they needed a boost , they brought in Vinnie "Microwave" Johnson and BAM , instant offense . He would light it up from 3 . I was a Celtic fan then w/ Bird , McHale , Ainge , Parrish and Johnson . I hated to see him come in because he was money. I think Reddick will do the same .
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
Morrison
Welcome to Merntville!
I think they both will be very good, the way they play ball is so different from what the pro game is today, every time you watch a pro game you always hear someone saying if they had a mid range game they would be great, well these two guys have the mid range plus 3 point shooting. Are they the next Jordan, Magic, or Bird..... no, but they will be successful imo.
..Redick
-You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan
Bookmarks